Food Service Assistants
Volunteer activities include but may not be limited to;
• Packing food parcels
• Carrying out quality control on kai
• Picking orders for clients
• House keeping ,cleaning and wiping surfaces and windows, sweeping vacuuming
• Stock rotation and management (includes some heavy lifting)
• Liasing with front of house staff
A good level of physical fitness required as you will be standing on your feet for most of the shift. Some heavy lifting.
Great customer service skills and a can do attitude.
Suitable for regular individual volunteering (Application form below) or one-off corporate/community groups by arrangement. Groups of up to 5 at Grafton and up to 10 at Favona.
Flexible self scheduling - you will need to be familiar with apps.
Shifts are: Monday to Saturday AM Shift 9.00am - 12.00pm or PM Shift 12.30pm to 3.30pm.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.