Volunteering Auckland is here to assist your organisation with volunteer engagement, retention and support. We help over 250 non-profit organisations by:
- Developing volunteer programmes through training, consultancy and support services.
- Recruiting volunteers through our recruitment and referral service.
- Organising seminars, networking forums and events. Our programmes cover all aspects of volunteering and related topics.
Is your organisation a member yet?
- Almost any organisation with a commitment to volunteering can register as a member.
- More information on member services.
- Apply for membership.
- Upcoming seminars and training courses. Get new skills and updated information to develop your volunteer program.
- Request for volunteers. Submit a new or updated volunteer role with us.
- Get in touch for more information. Let's talk about how we can help.
The current Level 4 lockdown, once again, presents a significant challenge for all NFPs working with volunteers. However, we have been here before with past experiences to guide our decisions. See our news article we have published as a guide to those wanting to volunteer Volunteering in Alert Level 4 for some general information on working through the situation, and get in touch to discuss how we can help with your volunteering programme.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill