URGENT MESSAGE for Leaders of Volunteer Engagement
During the COVID-19 outbreak please keep informed as to how you can support your volunteering and volunteers to ensure safety of all concerned - your clients, your staff and your volunteers.
See Volunteering New Zealand's Responce to COVID-19 information - this is updated regularly
Volunteering Auckland is here to assist your organisation with volunteer engagement, retention and support. We help over 250 non-profit organisations by:
- Developing volunteer programmes through training, consultancy and support services.
- Recruiting volunteers through our recruitment and referral service.
- Organising seminars, networking forums and events. Our programmes cover all aspects of volunteering and related topics.
Is your organisation a member yet?
- Almost any organisation with a commitment to volunteering can register as a member.
- More information on member services.
- Apply for membership.
- Upcoming seminars and training courses. Get new skills and updated information to develop your volunteer program.
- Request for volunteers. Submit a new or updated volunteer role with us.
- Get in touch for more information. Let's talk about how we can help.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. - Winston Churchill