Nonprofit Membership Application
Policies for registration
- Volunteering Auckland will register for membership, not-for-profit (NFP) groups/agencies/organisations, (but not individuals), that offer positions for volunteers, provided that such groups adopt, or intend to adopt, sound volunteer involvement management practices. "Sound volunteer involvement management practices" will include policies for volunteer involvement, risk management policies, role descriptions, training, supervision, support, recognition and reimbursement of agreed out-of-pocket expenses.
- Organisations must adhere to the Human Rights Act 1993, the Privacy Act 2020 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, (and any subsequent additions and amendments) and any other laws that may apply to the organisations.
- NFP agencies wanting access to Volunteering Auckland's services may be requested to pay a yearly registration fee. This is set annually by the Board.
- It is the responsibility of NFP member organisations to formulate their own insurance and volunteer expenses policies. Volunteering Auckland does not accept responsibility in this area.
- The decision to appoint a volunteer is the responsibility of the NFP member organisation. Volunteering Auckland does not accept responsibility for the performance of the volunteer(s) referred or for the accuracy of the information supplied by the volunteer(s).
- NFP member organisations need to have their own interview selection procedures in place and are required to inform the referred volunteer/s and Volunteering Auckland of their decision for any placement or otherwise of the referred volunteer(s).
- $60 - annual income under $50,000
- $120 - annual income $50,000 - $199,999
- $180 - annual income $200,000 - $499,999
- $210 - annual income $500,000 - $999,999
- $300 - annual income $1,000,000+
Please confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above:Confirm