We are looking for support to gaining for funding through grants, fundraising partnerships and sponsorship.
This is where you come in, we are hoping to find someone who has the skills and capacity to join our small team to make a big impact in the lives of tamariki. Our young people face adversity but Big Brothers Big Sisters provides them with a stable adult who is focused on building them up. This has a long-lasting effect on their lives and we hope to reach many more who need someone in their corner, with your help!
We are looking for someone with a passion for people and supporting there community.
- Ideally someone with event and fundraising experience; however if you are passionate and whiling to learn get in touch.
- Comfortable communicating with the public
- A willingness to develop relationships within the community.
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Great in a team and child-centric environment!
Our estimation is about 5-8 hours a week; however, this may be more or less depending on the week and your availability.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.