Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) Leader
- To be an Ambassador of Achieve 2B.
- To coordinate and facilitate YAC Meetings
- To lead and facilitate at least three events for the Alumni per year
- To attend and encourage the active participation of YAC members and the Alumni in Achieve 2B events.
- To support and encourage the active participation of YAC members and the Alumni with the promotion of Achieve 2B as required.
- Aged between 18 – 24 years
- Preferably be an Alumni of Achieve 2B (But not essential).
- Have a passion for the program
- Have an awareness of issues that are important for youth/youth with disabilities
- Have an awareness of how to engage and excite youth.
- Leadership skills, and ability to bring people together and delegate
- Good organization skills
This role will require
- A variance of 4 – 6 hours of volunteer work per month. This is inclusive of:
o To attend Online YAC meetings o To attend whanau forums, three times a year in Auckland on a Saturday.
o A half-hour one-to-one session with the Founder / CEO at least bi–monthly.
o Relevant Achieve 2B duties and events.
For work outside meeting time, this will be done from home at hours that suit you.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Youth & Children