- To contribute to the delivery of Achieve 2B’s marketing strategies related to the orgainisation, quarterly magazine (and other publications) and social media.
- To be able to engage and enthuse young people for content creation and participation in social media and the quarterly magazine
- To oversee the creation, implementation and monitoring of the social media schedule of postings for two per week
- To be able to engage and moderate comments on social media channels
- Engage people within the Achieve 2B community to share their stories through the quarterly magazine March, June, September and December.
- Collect and edit articles for Magazine; and write articles as needed. •
- Design Magazine layout.
- To actively contribute to the marketing team.
- Demonstrate skills in creativity and imagination
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- To have demonstrated an ability to engage youth particularly within the disability sector
- To have competencies within the platforms of: Facebook, Linked In, Hootsuite, Instagram, Mailchimp, Anyflip and Canva.
- To be a team player.
This role will require:
- 4 – 6 hours of volunteer work per week based from home,
- To attend a half an hour one on ones, Online with the Marketing Coordinator once a month
- To attend the Online Marketing team meetings as required
- To attend Online Volunteer team meetings for half an hour every 3rd Tuesday night of the month
- Every 3rd month attend a face to face meeting on a Saturday. These are held in Auckland
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Marketing & Communications