- To design and support in the implementation of the 2021 – 2023 Marketing strategy.
- To design and oversee the implementation of Achieve 2B’s minor strategies related to the website, quarterly magazine (and other publications), and social media.
- To ensure that the website is updated monthly.
- To conduct one on one meetings with the two members of the marketing team to provide guidance and support.
- To lead and guide the marketing team.
- Demonstrate skills in creativity and imagination
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- To have an understanding of youth and knowledge of the disability sector
- To have competency in Word Press, and have or be motivated to develop competencies through self directed learning with a variety of technological platforms including Eventbrite, Facebook, Linked In, Hootsuite, Instagram, Mailchimp, Anyflip and Canva.
- To be a team player
This role will require:
- 4 – 6 hours of volunteer work per week based from home.
- To attend a half an hour one on ones with the Founder once a month
- To facilitate team meetings with the Marketing team as required
- To attend Online Volunteer team meetings for half an hour every 3rd Tuesday night of the month
- Every 3rd month attend a face to face meeting on a Saturday. These are held in Auckland
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Marketing & Communications