Collection Box Volunteer Coordinator
• Encourage local businesses such as cafes, restaurants and other businesses to host our collection devices
• Phone/visit businesses in your region to see if their collection device needs emptying
• Empty collection devices regularly (every 6 to 8 weeks)
• Bank money collected from the different sites
• Count the money and complete paperwork to go to the Blind Foundation office
• Report back to the Fundraising coordinator any changes i.e. collection box removed or new collection box placed
• Flexibility of hours
• Have the ability to work independently and use initiative
• Experience in handling money
• Some computer skills would be helpful
• Confident on telephone & Clean Drivers License
Looking for Orewa and Glen Eden area currently!
Various times to fit around other commitments – approximately 3 hours per month.
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.